Potential Candidates for Ortho-K
The best candidates for Orthok are:
- Children with worsening myopia
- Patients who are unable to wear daytime contact lenses due to allergies or dry eyes
- Patients looking for an alternative to refractive surgery (LASIK)
- Adults and kids active in sports where glasses get in the way
- Adults and kids that surf or swim
- Adults with jobs that are cumbersome to wear glasses or contacts
- Patients who simply dislike wearing glasses or daytime contacts
Not all prescriptions are possible to correct and certain eye conditions may disqualify you from being able to do ortho-k. So a consultation is necessary to determine if you are a great candidate for this technology or not.
Myopia Alternatives, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.