How will I know if my school going child or teenager has an eye problems?
Pediatric Eye Clinic
Eye check-ups in older children are just as important in older children as they are in babies and toddlers
Suspect that your child has short sightedness (myopia) or some other eye problem if you see any of the following:
- You notice that while watching television there is watering in the eye
- While watching TV the child is closing one eye
- While watching TV the child tilts his/her head or completely turns his face to one side to allow one eye to see
- Your child tilts his head to see something far away.
- The child tells you that he cannot see the blackboard.
- You notice that your child is copying things wrong from the blackboard and his/her handwriting is becoming difficult to read all of a sudden.
Pediatric Eye Clinic.
Myopia Alternatives, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.