Wake up to clear vision with Ortho-K lenses
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston
What are Ortho-K lenses?
FDA approved in 2002, Ortho-K lenses are custom made contact lenses that are worn while you sleep. The lenses gently reshape your eyes, correcting your vision during the night and when they are removed in the morning, you are able to see clearly and comfortably for the entire day.
What are the benefits?
- Removes the need to wear glasses or contact lenses during the day
- Excellent non-surgical pathway to clear vision
- Treatment is completely reversible
- Slows down the progression of nearsightedness in children
- An alternative for contact lens patients who suffer from dry eye
- Ideal for people with an active lifestyle—no more broken glasses or lost contacts at inconvenient times
How do I get started?
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston.
Myopia Alternatives, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.