Who Can Benefit From Orthokeratology?
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston
Both children and adults can benefit from the vision correction of Ortho-K. While it is too late to slow the progression of myopia in adulthood (and thereby mitigate the long-term risks of Myopia) there are many people who can benefit from the vision correction it offers. Being free of glasses or contact lenses during the day is beneficial for a lot of different kinds of people and situations. This includes:
- Adults who don’t qualify for laser surgery
- People who want to avoid the complications of surgical correction
- Athletes (both children and adults)
- Professionals who work in hazardous conditions and require non-prescription protective eyewear (examples are law enforcement, military, construction workers)
- People with severe eye sensitivities, dry eye, or allergies that are exacerbated by regular contact lenses.
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston.
Most of Practitioners Dispense Contact Lenses, We Design Them
Pediatric Eye Clinic, Myopia Control in Houston, Myopia Treatment in Houston, Myopia Options in Houston, Myopia Solutions in Houston, Children Myopia in Houston, Myopia Alternatives in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pedro Gomez OD, Non-Surgical Vision Correction in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston