Who Can Benefit From Orthokeratology?
Ortho-K Specialized in Houston
Both children and adults can benefit from the vision correction of Ortho-K. While it is too late to slow the progression of myopia in adulthood (and thereby mitigate the long-term risks of Myopia) there are many people who can benefit from the vision correction it offers. Being free of glasses or contact lenses during the day is beneficial for a lot of different kinds of people and situations. This includes:
- Adults who don’t qualify for laser surgery
- People who want to avoid the complications of surgical correction
- Athletes (both children and adults)
- Professionals who work in hazardous conditions and require non-prescription protective eyewear (examples are law enforcement, military, construction workers)
- People with severe eye sensitivities, dry eye, or allergies that are exacerbated by regular contact lenses.
Ortho-K Specialized in Houston.
Myopia Alternatives, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston