Ways to Protect Your Eyes
With more number of hours spent in the bright sun, our eyes along with the skin is also exposed to excessive UV radiations which can cause dryness, pinguecula (a disease where the conjunctiva of the eye degenerates with time), and even precancerous conditions of the ocular surface.
- Wear sun glasses which are 100% UV protected, when out in the sun.
- Avoid the draft of the air conditioner directly hitting your eyes
- Sleep for at least six to eight hours as it helps rejuvenate your eyes in a natural way.
- Simple eye exercises also do wonders if problems are detected in early stage. Read more about eye exercise you can do to help your eyes relax.
- If your eyes are puffy or there is redness in the eyes, try washing your eyes with the splash of cold water few times in a day to help relieve the symptoms.To relax your eye keep a slice of cucumber on them for a while.
Eat foods such as green leafy vegetables, fruits, carrots, liver, cod liver, nuts in your daily diet to help your eyes stay healthy and recuperate from the onslaught of excessive sun exposure.
Keratoconus Doctor in Houston.
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.