Ideal Ortho-K Candidates
Alternative to LASIK Surgery
- Children and adults who are active and involved in sports
- Patients looking for an alternative to LASIK surgery
- Patients who are too young for LASIK surgery
- Patients who want to correct their myopia without the use of traditional daytime contacts or glasses
- Children whose parents want a chance to slow and possibly prevent the progression of their myopia
- Patients who have difficulties wearing traditional contact lenses because of dry eyes or allergies
It is important to keep in mind that only a qualified licensed eye care practitioner is able to diagnose and determine the best treatment option that is right for you.
Strabismus treatment in Houston.
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston