Who Can Use Ortho-K?
Pediatric Optometrist in Houston
- Myopic children and adults (up to 4.5 diopters) with or without mild to moderate astigmatism.
- Children whose myopia worsens.
- Allergy sufferers who find soft contact lenses uncomfortable.
- Dry eyes sufferers or soft lens users who are uncomfortable with contact lenses towards the end of the day
- Myopic children who play sports and swim
- Short-sighted children who like to be without glasses but cannot afford or are worried about the risks of refractive surgery
- Children with myopia whose eyes are still developing and therefore not candidates for LASIK eye surgery.
- Myopic children and adults who won’t wear their glasses and have been told that their eyes will get worse if they don’t wear their glasses.
- Short-sighted Children who don’t like wearing glasses
- Myopic children who constantly lose or damage their glasses
Pediatric Optometrist in Houston.
Myopia Alternative, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.