Ortho-K Doctor in Houston
Who Benefits Most from Ortho-K?
If you have the following vision problems, you could benefit from orthokeratology treatment from the Pediatric Optometrist in Houston:
- Ortho-K works best for people with blurry distance vision (myopia or nearsightedness) who require a corrective lens prescription of up to -6.00.
- Low to moderate astigmatism (un-even eye curvature) may also respond well to Ortho-k contact lenses.
- High levels of astigmatism should improve but typically don’t have as good of a result as those with lower astigmatism.
- Farsighted people (individuals with hyperopia) experience variable results with Ortho-k treatment. Your optometrist in Pediatric Eye Clinic may recommend trying Ortho-k for farsightedness, because of the results,
- if not sufficient, are temporary and reversible.
- Presbyopia patients, who wear reading glasses, will probably still need the reading glasses after Ortho-k, but their nearsightedness should be reduced.
Ortho-K Doctor in Houston.
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.