Who Can Use Ortho-k
Pediatric Eye Clinic
- Mild to moderate short sighted children and adults (up to 4.5 dioptres) with or without mild to moderate astigmatism
- Children whose myopia keeps getting worse
- Allergy sufferers who find soft lenses uncomfortable
- Dry eye sufferers or soft lens wearers who find contact lenses uncomfortable towards the end of the day
- Myopic children who play sports and swim
- Myopic children who would like to be glasses free but cannot afford or are worried about the risks of refractive surgery
- Myopic children whose eyes are still developing and therefore are not candidates for LASIK eye surgery.
- Myopic children and adults who won’t wear their glasses and have been told that their eyes will get worse if they don’t wear their glasses
- Myopic children who continually lose or damage their glasses.
Pediatric Eye Clinic.
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.