Protecting Your Eyes: Symptoms of Keratoconus
Keratoconus Doctor in Houston
- Blurred vision not improved by glasses or contacts
- Frequent eye rubbing
- Frequent changing of prescriptions
- Increasing astigmatism
- Glare or halos around lights making it difficult to drive at night
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Double vision
- Glasses or contact lenses – Changing prescriptions frequently may be needed
- Holcomb C3-R ® – strengthens the cornea and slows/stops progression of Keratoconus
- INTACS for Keratoconus – helps decrease the bulging cornea and improve vision
- CK (Conductive Keratoplasty for astigmatism correction)
- Intra Ocular Lenses – Visian ICL (insertable contact lens – permanent – no maintenance)
Keratoconus Doctor in Houston.
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.