What are the advantages of Ortho K?
Alternative for LASIK Surgery
Orthokeratology allows you to achieve normal vision without needing to wear contact lenses or glasses throughout the day, or requiring laser eye surgery. It is especially beneficial for those who find contact lenses or glasses a hindrance.
- Freedom from glasses and contact lenses throughout most or all waking hours.
- Discomfort normally associated with contact lenses, hard or soft, is minimised or eliminated through overnight use.
- A very safe procedure, with risks comparable to those associated with normal contact lens wear.
- Allows active teens and children to engage in a variety of activities and sports free from the discomfort and inconvenience of glasses and contact lenses.
- Can halt the further progression of myopia in children.
- They are only worn at night greatly reducing the risk of lenses being lost or damaged.
Pediatric Optometrist in Houston.
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston