How to Put In
Orthographically lens(Ortho-k)are lens to put in at night, and you can see the following day without glasses or contacts! They are rigid, and harder to put in, but here are the steps to do it.
- Tie long hair up. Hair can be dirty.
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 30 seconds.Scrub hard.
- Place one of your contact lens onto the tip of your index finger of your right hand. Use your left hand to pull up your upper eyelid. Pull under your eyelashes.
- Use your other fingers of your right hand to pull down the lower eyelid.
- With your index finger, carefully lift it to your eye.
- Take a deep breath and place the contacts in.
- After it is in, blink. The contacts will centre itself naturally. Ta-dah! One done...One more to go.
- Repeat the steps for your next eye.
- Go to sleep and wake up the next morning. You need to sleep for at least 8 hours for the lens to work.
Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston.
Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Pediatric Optometrist in Houston, Pediatric Eye Clinic, Pedro Gomez OD, Pediatric Optometry in Houston, Ortho-K Doctor in Houston, Orthokeratology Doctor in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Doctor in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Doctor in Houston, Ortho-K Specialized in Houston, Orthokeratology Specialized in Houston, Non Surgical Corneal Molding Specialized in Houston, Non-Surgical Vision Correction Specialized in Houston, Keratoconus Therapy in Houston, Keratoconus Doctor in Houston, Keratoconus Specialized in Houston, Wave Contact Lenses in Houston, Eye Conditions Therapy in Houston, Amblyopia Therapy in Houston, Conjunctivitis Therapy in Houston, Strabismus treatment in Houston, Dry Eye treatment in Houston.